Students are expected to attend classes regularly. The University rules
require a student to attend a minimum of two-third lectures and
practicals delivered in each subject separately, failing which the
student shall not be permitted to sit for the University examination.
2. Students are expected to attend the following College Functions:
Annual Day, Annual Cultural Festival, Sports Day and any other
functions announced by the Principal as college Functions.
3. The college reserves the right to grant examination clearance to
students on the basis of their attendance record.
4. Students who do not attend classes for more than four consecutive
weeks should inform the Principal/Teacher in charge in writing or else
their names shall be struck off the rolls of the college.
5. Application for leave should be made in advance and submitted to the
6. Condo nation of attendance may be granted in exceptional cases by
credit for regularity in a paper of 100 marks, based on attendance,
shall be as follows: